Earlier today, I posted my review of the 3-quart covered saute pan with helper handle that I had a chance to use for the last few months. That pan is normally $80 (on sale) to $100 (regular price) by itself. This ten piece set is normally $300 and can be a great value if you need more than one additional pot or pan (for someone just starting out or someone who needs to replace more than one piece of cookware).
This set comes with six pots as well as four lids:
- 3-quart saute pan with lid
- 1.25-quart saucepan with lid
- 2.5-quart saucepan with lid
- 6.5-quart stockpot with lid
- 8-inch french skillet
- 10.5-inch french skillet
This time I'm running the giveaway for two weeks (ending on December 24, 2012) and would appreciate any help in spreading the word!
I'll run the giveaway similarly to the Thermapen giveaway from last week but change the comment from "your favorite article on CFE" to "what's your favorite pot and why?". Here are the rules for this contest:
- You need to be in the United States to qualify for this giveaway. (Sorry, world! Feel free to participate in the comments if you wish, but leave a note that you aren't entering if you can't or don't want to win.)
- Join Cooking For Engineers (through the forums) and post a comment to this article with what your favorite pot or pan is and why (what do you like about it or what do you like to cook with it). I need you to join so, if you win, I'll have an email address to contact you with to get your mailing info so Anolon / Meyer Corporation can send you the cookware. I won't have contact information for guest/anonymous posts so I can't include your entry unless you are logged in. (If you are an existing member, be sure to double check your email address on file to make sure it's accurate.)
- On December 24, 2012, I'll post a comment signifying the end of the contest. All entries (where I have contact info) above my comment will be eligible to win. (I don't know what time I'll be making the post, so it's best just to enter early.)
- I'll number the participants and generate a random number which will determine the winner and post the winner as well as contact them via email. If there is no response within 72 hours of my email, then I'll probably pick another number and winner (and so on).
- It takes a couple weeks for Anolon / Meyer to ship the cookware, so the winner should receive it sometime in January 2013.