Amazon.com's Friday Sale has the following cooking related deals: (I'll try to highlight products recommended by Cooking For Engineers)
- Hamilton Beach Commercial 91503 Tempest Blender, Gray for $330 (usually $400)
- Cuisinart CPT-90BC Classic-Style Electric Toaster, Brushed Chrome for $50 (usually $80)
- Eastman Outdoors 37063 30-Quart Whole Enchilada Professional Outdoor Cooking Set for $70 (usually $80)
- Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Sportsman's Charcoal Grill for $60 (usually $65)
- Char-Broil Terrace 463243804 Designer Series 36,000-BTU 3-Burner Grill with Additional Side Burner for $320 (usually $350)
- Bodum K1590-01 Bistro 12-Piece Gift Set with 8-Cup Coffee Press for $30 (usually $40)
- Farberware Accents 15-Piece Cookware Set, Red for $50 (usually $60)
- Cook's Select Hard-Anodized 10-Piece Cookware Set plus Utensils for $50
- Pinzon 8-Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knives in Wooden Gift Box for $20 (usually $30)
- Farberware 14-Piece Classic Forged Block Set for $30 (usually $40)
- OXO Good Grips Professional 8-Inch Chef Knife for $18 (usually $25)
- Oneida Matisse 100-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 for $200 (usually $300)
- Oneida Mercutio 53-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 for $60 (usually $80)
- MIU France Silicone Basting Brush with Stainless-Steel Handle for $6 (usually $8)
- Sassafras Wood Pizza/Bread Peel for $10 (usually $15)
As usual, there's a bunch of other stuff on sale that may or may not be a bargain.
Remember to use coupon code JANCLEAR to take $25 off an order of $125 (in Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath) through January 31, 2005.
Leave a comment if this worked for you or doesn't work anymore.