Amazon.com Friday Sale
Amazon.com's Friday Sale has the following cooking related deals: (I'll try to highlight products recommended by Cooking For Engineers)
- Calphalon Katana Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Knife Set for $200 (usually $300) minus $25 coupon = $175 shipped
- Chicago Cutlery Landmark 12-Piece Block Set for $84 (usually $130)
- Panasonic NB-G100P 7.2-Quart 1300-Watt Infrared Toaster Oven for $75
- Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Sportsman's Charcoal Grill for $58 (usually $70)
- George Foreman GR26CB Family Size Plus Grill with Cookbook, White for $35
- FoodSaver V840 Vacuum Sealing Kit with Bonus Handheld Appliance for $70 (usually $80)
- Soehnle Myra Digital Food Scale for $20 (usually $30)
- Carb-Tracker Nutrition Scale (AC350) for $40
- Taylor Digital Oven Thermometer/Timer for $12 (usually $17)
- Mr. Bar-B-Q 02155BBB 11-Piece, Finger-Grip Tool Set for $15 (usually $20)
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Aluminum 10-Piece Cookware Set for $180 (usually $200)
- Farberware Clear Benefits 14-Piece Cookware Set, Black for $40 (usually $50)
- Pyrex Storage 10-Piece Set with Lids for $20 (usually $24)
- OXO Good Grips 70981 2-Cup Angled Measuring Cup for $4 (usually $6)
- Cuisipro Accutec Razor-Sharp Flat CoarseGrater with Handle for $8 (usually $10)
As usual, there's a bunch of other stuff on sale that may or may not be a bargain.
Remember to use coupon code JANCLEAR to take $25 off an order of $125 (in Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath) through January 31, 2006.
Leave a comment if this worked for you or doesn't work anymore.