Amazon.com's Friday Sale has the following cooking related deals: (I'll try to highlight products recommended by Cooking For Engineers)
- Chef's Choice 645 International Professional Electric Food Slicer VariTilt for $280 - $25 coupon = $255 (usually $350)
- DeLonghi EC701 Espresso Maker for $290 - $25 coupon = $265 (usually $320)
- DeLonghi Accessory kit for Alicia Electric Espresso Maker for $13 (usually $20) (I don't know if this kit goes with the previous espresso maker)
- Bayou Classic 1175 30-Quart Stainless Steel Turkey Fryer Kit with Perforated Basket for $80 (usually $100)
- Mr. Bar-B-Q 02155BBB 11-Piece, Finger-Grip Tool Set for $13 (usually $19)
- Fagor Splendid 6-Quart Pressure Cooker for $51 (usually $60)
- Silit Vision e30 Cookware Stock Pot with Lid, 5-1/2 Quart for $161 - $25 coupon = $136 (usually $190)
- Chicago Metallic Commercial 14 by 16-Inch Cookie Sheet for $10 (usually $13)
- Farberware 5-Piece Carbon-Steel Nonstick Bakeware Set for $18 (usually $20)
- Nordic Ware Deluxe Bundt Cake Keeper for $13 (usually $15)
- OXO SteeL 58991 8-Inch Strainer for $18 (usually $25)
- Taylor Professional Digital Fork Thermometer for $11 (usually $15)
- MIU France Stainless Steel 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set for $9 (usually $12)
As usual, there's a bunch of other stuff on sale that may or may not be a bargain.
Remember to use coupon code SPRINGIN to take $25 off participating products (total over $125) in Kitchen & Housewares or Bed & Bath.
Leave a comment if this worked for you or doesn't work anymore.
Don't forget to subscribe to this Deals Blog.