Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe File: Cheesecake Cupcakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillKx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheesecake Cupcakes! What a novel idea - I have never had this before.
I am definitely going to try this recipe - love cheesecake. As an engineer, not too worried about the calories - will figure that out later... Teasing
Thanks for posting this delicious recipe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I would like to try this recipe. I am using an almost black non-stick muffin pan, should I adjust the temperature to 25 degree lower as what they recommend when baking with pans like mine? Or are your pans also non-stick and 350 is the right temp for non stick pans?

Sorry.. I am a newbie in baking and I ask the most stupid questions... bear with me. Unsure
Dilbert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you chk this pix
http://www.cookingforengineers.com/pics2/640/DSC_1951_crop.jpg
they are not the dark non-stick.

on the first go around I'd follow the manufacturer's recommendation and adjust as needed from that experience.

good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I'll try the recipe. Smile
Lulu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: no bake cheesecake Reply with quote

Try the "no bake cheesecake" recipes for the pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes in a mini pan with a ginger snap in the bottom. No need to worry about bake times and falling. It firms up in the fridge.
scole456

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Cheesecake cupcakes Reply with quote

According to Here in America's Test Kitchen, 2002, tasters could not tell the difference between Pure Vanilla Extract and Imitation Vanilla. As a matter fact Imitation Vanilla was preferred in taste tests & there wasn't any difference in cooking. So, if you have imitation Vanilla, don't rush out and buy pure Vanilla to make this recipe.
Cyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Gluten free Reply with quote Delete this post

I made these for some gluten intolerant teachers while my daughter made cupcakes for others. I used a store bought gluten free shortbread cookie as the crust. Since there was no flour in the batter this recipe was perfect. They were so excited to have such a delicious treat. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: