Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electric Kettles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saraswat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Electric Kettles Reply with quote

This site is terrific. I purchased my kitchen scales based on recommendations here.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the best electric kettle? I am considering the Capresso H2O Plus:

But, it would be nice to read a detailed review of electric kettles on this site.

Thanks!
CookNewb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon.com is always my best bet.
yocona

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly recommend a Breville electric kettle. I've been using mine every day for nearly four years now. Russel Hobbs also makes a great electric kettle. I used one of those for years.
kitchen boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Electric Kettles Reply with quote

saraswati wrote:
This site is terrific. I purchased my kitchen scales based on recommendations here.

Does anyone have a recommendation for the best electric kettle? I am considering the Capresso H2O Plus:

But, it would be nice to read a detailed review of electric kettles on this site.

Thanks!

Its depend on what is its purpose whether for light duty or heavy duty. If you want to use it for yourself only, rather pick a small size.
stevetoth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Electric Kettles Reply with quote

saraswati wrote:

Thanks!

I appreciate your choice, I like this Kettle and like to purchase.
colloss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to laugh at the electric kettle. what a useless single purpose device. Than I notice it cuts down boiling water to less than a minute. Now I can't cook without it. Smile
zahervvv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its one of the counter-top appliances you keep thinking it is unnecessary until you purchase one, especially if you drink tea and coffee in a fair amount.
I would highly recommend the Cuisinart CPR- 17, but you can check this website for more model reviews and comparisons >>>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum