Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Next Food Network Star!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
decemberist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: The Next Food Network Star! Reply with quote

does anyone love this show as much as i do?

who's going to be our next batali, emeril, rachael ray? whoever it is, i'm so tuned into this show right now. it's on sundays @ 9pm on the Food Network (obviously).
so gear up to veg out on sunday evenings before you have to start the week all over again.

NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS:
Bon Appetit mag and The Food Network have teamed up and are giving out prizes-- from a trip to NYC to tour the network and mag HQs with top editors to winning a professional ALL-Clad cookware set ($1100) --to give back to their loving and hungry viewers! I work with them, so i have the inside scoop.

check out the sweepstakes @ http://condenast.eprize.net/bonappetit/index.tbapp?affiliate_id=1i

and it's true what they say, everything tastes better when it's free, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum