Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spanish Iberian Ham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrel3

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Spanish Iberian Ham Reply with quote

I tryed the Spanish Iberian ham and it was really delicious, I have got it in www.lopezortega.com

I suggets you the tasting pack. Just very nice.
Jane4

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Spanish Iberian ham Reply with quote

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for your suggets Darrel3, this web looks like very nice.
Rose M

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: spanish iberian ham, perfect for engineers Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I'm an electronic & electric engineer from Poland, but my family comes from Spain.
I always spend my holidays in Extremadura (south-west Spain, near Portugal) and Barcelona, and my favorite food is spanish iberian ham on a toast spreaded with tomato and olive oil. Easy, healthy, delicious... simply the best quality/cost ratio.
But if you speak spanish you can check these ham classic and Great Cheff recipes in IberGour.

Bye.
mary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Spanish Iberian Ham Reply with quote

I recommend you to visit the shop IberGour for Acorn Iberian Ham, excellent quality and service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum