Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cooking for Engineers Market Place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eltonyo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Cooking for Engineers Market Place Reply with quote

Ever been here?

http://astore.amazon.com/gp/detail.html?tag=themichaelupdate&linkCode=sb1&asin=1579549659

Weird. I didn't even know that Amazon.com was a sponsor of this site, until I saw the same HTML format.

Compare too:

www.cookingforengineers.com

Same Green format as this site, and green rectangular rounded corners.... and called "Cooking for Engineers", as this site.

... and I wanna buy this cooking book being advertised....LOL!

and notice "themichaelupdate" in the URL....Hmmmm.

(Note any similarities on HTML format? I do.)

Hey Michael... why not advertise directly from your website? Smile

In regards to this particular book, I just happen to run into your site.l

Frankly... I think you should advertise this stuff directly from your site more loudly if they are a sponsor. I never knew about this book, for example, until I looked it up, and noticed a similarity to your site.

Just my opinion.... which is worth about 2.5 cents counting inflation.

- Tony
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum