Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe format

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Recipe format Reply with quote

I just came across this website, and I really like the recipe format. Is there a name for this format? Are there any software applications that allow you to store recipes in this format?

It is very cool!
B
Cucina Pro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the topic "Where do you store your recipes?" on this forrum.
SirShazar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucina Pro, I do not mean any disrespect, but replying to topics from almost a year ago is rather unproductive. Whoever started these topics is not likely to ever come back and see them again.

If you want to start a discussion on one of these topics it would be better if you started a new thread.
GaryProtein

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cucina pro probably saw the Oct 15 part of the date and responded. I am in favor of thread economy, and I think using the existing thread, even if it hasn't been responded to in a while still has merit because questions about older topics do reappear. Using an older thread helps keep ideas on the same topic easier to find because they are all in one place. Also, just because one person asked a question, that doesn't mean that others weren't also curious for the answer. Anyway, that's my take on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum