Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Equipment & Gear: Hefty Serve 'n Store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing these were discontinued, I gave away my last 2 at Thanksgiving! Doh!!! I am so upset!!
Denise T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Hefty interlocking playes Reply with quote

I love these plates they have replaced my plates which have not been taken out of my cabinet in years. Sadly i am left to search in vain for these plates to no avail. Can someone please tell me where we can fine more. I have grown use to placing them on my paperplate holders which works great for stability and it is as if you have a regular plate that you can store your leftovers or even freeze meals like tv dinners. Great plates I want them back, mine are so old they barely lock anymore. Anger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that feels comfortable using the site linked below, could you let us know if this is a viable way to obtain these dishes?

http://shop.mywebgrocer.com/shop.aspx?&sid=38257442&sid_guid=11327699-aa40-4ce1-b6e7-a70ceaa01a44&strid=250D989&shopurl=search.aspx&k=Serve%20N%20Store&ns=1

They might just list whether an item is in stock after you sign in or something. But, as far as I could tell they don't list them as being out of stock like everywhere else does.
cef6

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Trying to find older version with clear plastic lid Reply with quote

I have a set of square plastic containers in varying sizes with clear flat plastic lids that were put out by Hefty Food Containers eons ago but I love them. Does anyone know if these are still made and where I might get them?
twocases62

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Hefty interlocking pleate Reply with quote

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, bring back the interlocking plates. They were great for freesing levtover meals to be enjoyed at a later date! The plates are missed
ladle3

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Hefty microwave safe interlocking plates ? Reply with quote

Does anyone know where the Hefty interlocking microwave safe plates can be pruchased/ordered ? Is there a reason why these are not available? I am lost without them. HELP! Thank you ladle 3 FL
Lostball

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Hefty Microwaveable Interlocking Plates Reply with quote

Sad Hefty had a great product here but they evidently stopped producing them. They were made by a company called Pactiv. I sure wish they would put them back in production. I guess we'll have to buy from their competition.
It seems that so many times when we find a good product they stop making it ... bummer!
lee.wineinger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: missing interlocking plates Reply with quote

bring them back. i purchased three packages in 03/04 and have been microwaving, freezing, refrigerating, and putting them thru the dishwasher for nearly 10 years now. now cannot find any in tn, ga, fl, sc, nc, or ky. been looking for 5-6 years. pls send info to where i can get some now. i'm now down to 4 plates left, because they do eventually tear up. but for 10 years use is a fabulous bargain of every day use.
arlene holmes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Hefty plates Reply with quote Delete this post

YES!! Please!! If anyone knows where these plates can be purchased, please post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: