Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off Topic: Orange Juice Shelf Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Did you ever drink that juice? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Just curious.

I still have it... it's like a Cooking For Engineers holy relic at this point...
Ash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love an update post.
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Drink the juice Reply with quote

The time has come, be like Nike and just do it!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found 2 year old boxed orange juice in my kitchen and poured it in the sink to find what looks like mouse crap and oats in a brown liquid.How they got in there I do not know but there was oats beside it.The box was completely un touched apart from a brok n seal from years ago when I meant to drink it how the (what I'm assuming is) mouse crapgot in there iI will never know but at least your experience wasnt as bad as mine.
Pnshumway@wctel.net

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Brown expired orange juice Reply with quote

my brown oj, unopened & refrigerated, half gallon cardboard container, expired in July 2015 (now 4/16). It tastes like just like oj. I think I'll quickly drink the rest.
Real Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:26 am    Post subject: Drink the juice Reply with quote Delete this post

Any real Engineer who goes to the extent of writing and posting this article would try the juice. If you don't try the juice you are just trolling and want attention. Anyone could have looked up the info cited. But a Real Engineer would taste it, give an analysis and provide a recommendation. This seems more like a middle school science fair project online by a supposed engineer. Engineer of what btw? There is a difference. Only EE and ME are real engineers.

No JK! Its garbage. Throw it away. :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: