Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Food storage timetable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Food storage timetable Reply with quote

I've looked throughout this website hoping to find some food storage charts. Maybe I've missed them, but I am interested in the way you chart things, and would like to have a timetable for how long it is okay to store fresh and frozen items (two separate charts). I work in a group home for unwed homeless teenage mothers and would like to be able to pass this info on to them once they "graduate" from here. Something I could print up to post on the refridgerator...or possibly someone could recommend a website that has this info...thanks Smile
Ray Smillie - OzFire -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kimm
Here is a good link for all the charts you could dream of
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/kitchart/kitchart.html
You got me thinking - I should put online a load of survival cooking recipes - simple cheap and great tasting... Good luck with the girls, they need all the suport and love in the world to survive, and prosper.
cheers Ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum