Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe File: Grilled Salmon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yocona

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Delicious Recipe, and not all Oregonians have boats Reply with quote

gracey4u wrote:

1. There's a lot of different soy sauce brands and flavors, so if someone is put-off by a certain soy sauce, it's worth it to try another one. I am partial to the Maggi brand imported from France (German and US imports of the same brand are not even close).

Yes, a huge difference. Any health food store should have some good options. I buy tamari (a type of Japanese soy sauce, usually fermented without wheat) when available.
dbeard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Excellent! Reply with quote

I just stumbled across this recipe as I was searching for a way to grill salmon. I grill a lot, but had never grilled fish and was unsure how to best go about it.

I did not marinade the salmon, but I did prepare and (liberally) use the glaze. I also added about a tablespoon of lemon juice. WOW! The salmon turned out amazing! I grilled for myself and my girlfriend (who had said she "isn't crazy about salmon"), and she even said it was excellent.

Thanks for sharing!
CanadianBBQr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Great recipe! - I guess you have to be careful when flipping Reply with quote

Hey, that looks like a great recipe I'll have to try it. Another addition to the recipe might be to add a little brown sugar to your glaze. Be careful it doesn't burn though but I'm sure you'd know that.

Recently I've been doing fillets of salmon on the smoker with really nice results. I'm not going to lie to you - smoked salmon with cream cheese and crackers or cream cheese and a bagel is awsome.

The recipe I followed is at Instructibles smoked salmon recipe. It turns out beautiful.

Just another option to get those Omega's.
seolondon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke salmon really taste great but the preparation is tedious. So, I usually bake salmon with lemon and dill. Recipes are all simple and preparation as well.
shannon113

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Grilled Salmon Reply with quote

Sounds like a wonderful recipe, I've had the salmon prepared this way at Bonefish Grill and I am excited to give this a whirl. As for the people that write comments putting down Salmon recipes and only want Salmon grilled as is, then why are you even searching this site, only to be a PITA is for sure. Get a life.
clairelv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you .it is so nice !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: