Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need cooking tips. Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auspicious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to mess up chicken and potato soup so try that https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/09/ajiaco-colombian-chicken-and-potato-soup-recipe.html

My biggest tip would be to reach out to your girl friend's mother and ask her advice.
Steve Weber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I need cooking tips. Help! Reply with quote

agustin6 wrote:
I am not good at kitchen myself, and thus, I need advices. My girlfriend’s birthday is coming and I want to surprise her by cooking some Colombian cuisine. She always does the cooking for me, so this time, I want to do it for her. Since my girlfriend is Colombian and most Colombian women are good cooks, I want everything to be perfect. I don’t want my hard work to turn into nothing. With that, I badly need cooking tips from you guys. Suggesting a delicious Colombian food will be appreciated. Thanks!

hi) if you want to cook something from Culumbian cuisine but you are not good at cooking the easiest solution is to make salad there is a big variety of different salads at this cuisine. For example COLOMBIAN SALAD FROM SEAFOOD AND SWEET PEPPER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking Tips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum