Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling anxious and lonely

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:41 am    Post subject: Feeling anxious and lonely Reply with quote

Hey guys,

How is everyone? I dont know if I could share this here - I just wanted to breath a little.

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...

Did you also feel the same way? Sad Sad Sad
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump...
SmartShabby

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Feeling anxious and lonely Reply with quote

The Covid19 virus is indeed a big shock to everyone and it affected the whole world. So like everybody else, what you feel is a normal. Just breathe, take a long walk, pray and think positive. It will soon be over - just focus but dont forget to strengthen your immune system.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Feeling anxious and lonely Reply with quote

Hey @Smartshabby,

Thanks for the response. I did some walking for the past few days and it somehow helped. I also came across this article (https://www.who.int/campaigns/connecting-the-world-to-combat-coronavirus/healthyathome?gclid=CjwKCAiAz4b_BRBbEiwA5XlVVhQGFO7yxr3cTh1PGYWf6rPRmaJys6QOt1d3iFEsU7OXYg_Ly1BL4BoCBA8QAvD_BwE), you can read insights on how to manage stress. It is a good read.

One thing bothering me is the vaccine - if it is safe Sad ...would you take it?
SmartShabby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Feeling anxious and lonely Reply with quote

sensiblewall wrote:
Hey @Smartshabby,

Thanks for the response. I did some walking for the past few days and it somehow helped. I also came across this article (https://www.who.int/campaigns/connecting-the-world-to-combat-coronavirus/healthyathome?gclid=CjwKCAiAz4b_BRBbEiwA5XlVVhQGFO7yxr3cTh1PGYWf6rPRmaJys6QOt1d3iFEsU7OXYg_Ly1BL4BoCBA8QAvD_BwE), you can read insights on how to manage stress. It is a good read.

One thing bothering me is the vaccine - if it is safe Sad ...would you take it?

Thanks for sharing - it was a nice article, informative and useful. I gained insights too.

Regarding the vaccine, I am okay with it. I'm waiting for the advice of our local government on how and when will we able to have it. How about you?
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the vaccine also be effective for the two new strains of the virus? The UK and the African virus mutation?
Lyceme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello here Smile

At first I am looking forward towards this vaccine, but as soon as the vaccines were out - I began feeling hesitation and apprehension, especially with what just happened to the elderly people in Norway who died from it.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyceme wrote:
Hello here Smile

At first I am looking forward towards this vaccine, but as soon as the vaccines were out - I began feeling hesitation and apprehension, especially with what just happened to the elderly people in Norway who died from it.

Is this verfied mate?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum