Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off Topic: Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Cookware S
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saregos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a cast-iron 10" skillet that's insanely useful... It's not very high quality, but still my most-used pan.
whistj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Favorite Pot or Pan Reply with quote

my pressure cooker. big enough to cook almost anything I want to cook, saves me time on grains/beans. makes stock making a breeze.
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Off Topic: Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Cookware Reply with quote

I love my cast iron pans! I cook, bake, roast, and fry just about everything in them. I would appreciate winning these stainless steel pans! Thanks for the opportunity Smile
dwulf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Favorite pot Reply with quote

My favorite is a 10" skillet, because I use it the most, it is the most versatile, and I use to brown meat which makes every dish taste better.
gregjsmith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use my cast iron skillet the most.
alliaphagist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite is a relatively cheap pot with a pasta insert and steamer basket. It makes cooking pasta so easy, and just about anything can be steamed in the basket, including chicken wings.
laursal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: My favorite pot Reply with quote

My favorite pot is a cast iron dutch oven. I love it because my mother, who is deceased, gave it to me.
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Anolon 3-qt saute pan giveaway on Facebook! Reply with quote

Update: Anolon is also giving away a 3-qt saute pan with lid (valued at $100). This is the same pan that I reviewed and is a separate giveaway from the one I'm running here, so you have two chances to win something! The instructions are on the bottom of the article reviewing the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3-qt Covered Saute Pan.
jesusdeluxe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Hot Potz Reply with quote

I have a 3qt saucepan, whose brand I do not know. I use it for way more than a normal saucepan is used for. It is the most regularly used pot in my kitchen
JayS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: favorite pot Reply with quote

My favorite varies from task to task, but the Crockpot probably edges out the others with a Cajun red beans and rice recipe.
acdaisy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Favorite Pot Reply with quote

I really don't have a favorite pot since I just used some used pots donated to me. I hope to win this so that it can be favorite pot.
smooterus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: favorite anolon pot Reply with quote

Hi Michael! Hope I am not posting multiple times. So sorry if I did! I joined the forum and didn't realize I just had to log in and tried messaging with entering the code multiple times. Anyway, my favorite is the 6.5 qrt stockpot, perfect size for soups and sauces. My pots are either small or way large.
audreygrace17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Favorite Pot Reply with quote

Though I don't own one, my favorite pot to admire at Sur La Table is a 6 qt Le Creuset dutch oven. I hope to own one some day!
ambermarie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: favorite pan Reply with quote

My favorite pan is a wide non-stick chicken fryer. It's big enough for everything, and super easy to clean!
paulcz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely my Le Cruset dutch oven.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: