Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stop me if you have heard this one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WCS Gorilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Stop me if you have heard this one Reply with quote

Enter "stop" if you heard this one.
Enter "huh?" if you haven't had your morning coffee yet.
Enter "OK" if you get it, but don't wish to comment.

All others might just be ROTFL, so make room for them, please?

NOW, 'da joke'!

"A large snail showed up in a luxurious automobile dealership. It carried two sets of saddlebags. A rather curious salesperson left their little gathering office to approach the snail.

"Yes sir? Might I be of some help?"

The snail swung an eyestalk towards the salesperson, and a rather deep voice that seemed from nowhere, and everywhere replied,

"Yes, I want to purchase one of your larger convertibles."

"OK, we can do that for you, sir. Which one?"

"I was eyeing this rather long nosed model, since there would be a nice bit of room for me."

"Oh, those, sir? They are custom-ordered and .."

"SPLENDID!", boomed the voice.
"Custom ordered you said, yes?"

The salesperson, now raised from the floor, said, "Uh, y-y-yes, sir. J-J-Just tell me what you wish, and I will write the order, as per your instructions, sir."

"SPLENDID! I want this car's exterior colored in a quahog grey, and the interior in a flat white. I will need the front seats removed, so that I will fit. I will need a short ramp installed, since you can see, my foot does not really come up high enough to get inside the car. Oh, I almost forgot! One more slight detail."

"Ok, I have all that written down. What is the other item, sir? OH! One more thing, sir! Forgive me, but I do have to ask this. How are you going to have this car purchased? Cash? Credit? A co-signer, perhaps?"

"I have saddlebags, in which I just finished converting a pile of inherited pearls to cash, in oh let's say the $2 illion range. As to the last point of order, I would like all the company insignias replaced with large "S"'s".

"Replace insignias with large "S"'s. Might I inquire why, sir?"

"So that when all heads are turning, and looking at my magnificent automobile, they will notice the replaced insignia, and declare .....

LOOK AT THAT S-CAR-GO!"

(DRUM AND CYMBAL)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum