Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

best bread machine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toomuchespresso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: best bread machine? Reply with quote

I enjoy making bread from scratch at times but I appreciate a handy bread machine too. I used mine to make bread loaves as well as prep dough for pizza, cinnamon rolls and such. But my bread machine died and I would like to buy another.

What brand do you recommend?
pulsefire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: bread machine Reply with quote

I use a Sunbeam 5891 that has worked fairly well. It's relatively easy to clean and bakes a decent loaf. Doesn't do well with fruit breads (raisin, date, etc.) but it's convenient and relatively inexpensive.
toomuchespresso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you.

I ordered one from Amazon as my birthday gift to myself. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum