Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off Topic: Food, Inc
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lindsbinz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post

I agree that most Americans aren't going to be able to buy local foods rather than 'corporation' created ones. You hit the nail on the head when you said that everybody's excuse is to do it the easy way. Perhaps in the future the 'easy way' will evolve to be less attack-worthy.

But yes, very good review. You managed to look at the film more so as a viewer critiquing it's contents and style/direction, rather than just talking about the issues it brings up. I agree that many documentaries today are one sided. It surprises me that documentaries are met to be informative and yet they only inform people of one side of the argument. Very clever, that.

-Lindzbinz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: