Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any others use food as dating bait?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frexicle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Any others use food as dating bait? Reply with quote

At first when I saw this website I thought it was a phony webpage set up by my husband.
My husband is an engineer who reeled me in with his Greek lemon chicken and potatoes and chocolate chip cookies. In fact apparently this food ploy worked well on a few other girlies before I came along and now he cooks only for me. Smile
Tadiera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have stated that my requirements for a man are that he has to be able to cook. I guess that comes close. Laughing Out Loud
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is that I'm now happily married and being able to cook a little didn't hurt one bit.
Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: food as bait for company Reply with quote

I can barely stop laughing to type. This food reeling story is very familiar. I am using food to start an eco-tour company visiting farms and teaching environmental engineering. People come for the food! As engineers, our best foot forward is to make the system work (and in this case, the system is the meal). Thank you for a lovely website visit.
brueggjr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Any others use food as dating bait? Reply with quote

frexicle wrote:
At first when I saw this website I thought it was a phony webpage set up by my husband.
My husband is an engineer who reeled me in with his Greek lemon chicken and potatoes and chocolate chip cookies. In fact apparently this food ploy worked well on a few other girlies before I came along and now he cooks only for me. Smile

Isn't that called engagement chicken? Smile
ktexp2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do say, the best way to a person's heart is through their stomach!

That's how I ended up with my domestic partner. He loves my cooking.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: dating Reply with quote

Hi, I have come here to share my experience . I met my husband online .I was in search of a dating site and one day while surfing the net I came across a site free dating service , I joined it , we met and got married .It was a wonderful moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum