Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

matrix cooking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jose Miotto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: matrix cooking Reply with quote

Hi to all.

I have an idea since a long time ago but I never found people who can help me to do it, time problem mainly.
Everybody knows the nutritional facts table (nft), and we know that we have to sum the values of different products in order to know how close are we to the "optimal"; so:
if every nft is a vector, we have to do a linear combination of them to get the "optimal", also a vector.
In fact, we can express every recipe that we eat (lets say chocolate brownies) as a vector of ingredients; every ingredient have a correlated vector in the nutrients space, so we have to change the basis to get the nutrients vector of our recipe: that change of basis is represented by a matrix formed by the nft as columns.
We can make a program with all that data to optimize our diet. I'm sure engineers can do it

bye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum