Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I find Excel templates?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chefjeff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Where can I find Excel templates? Reply with quote

Hi! I am going to be producing a BBQ sauce on a small level commercially and am in need of suitable templates for Excel in which to log receivables, deliveries, production log and batch logging info. I have looked high and low and have not been able to find anything particularly suited for that purpose. Every thing seems to be for restaurant use and not for commercial kitchen manufacturing use. Does anybody know where to find such a thing or do I have to just make it myself? jb
GaryProtein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^I just did a google search for excel templates. There are a zillion available free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum