Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

san francisco restaurants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foodie321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: san francisco restaurants Reply with quote

Just the other day, I was out to eat with my friends at Butterfly down on the piers, where I had the tender duck dish. Food was delicious, but what surprised me more was Butterfly’s partnership with StreetSmart4Kids. For those of you that don’t know, SS4K is a nonprofit organization, whose mission is to keep homeless teens off the street. The campaign they are running this year is called “Dine Out and Donate.” All you have to do is visit one of the participating restaurants around the city (visit www.streetsmart4kids.org for a list) and give a donation when you pay the check (minimum $3). It’s a really great way to give back to the community without the stress of doing actual community service labor. So next time you’re going out for a night on the town, check out SS4K’s restaurant list and kill two birds with one stone—eat great and do it for a great cause!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum