Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome back, Michael!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kgb1001001

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Welcome back, Michael! Reply with quote

I'm glad to see that you managed to recover most of the cooking for engineers website posts. I really appreciate this site and your hard work and dedication in keeping it up.

Kyle
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Most" of the posts? I thought I got all of them... if you see something missing, let me know and I'll try to restore it. I might have missed some areas of the site.
kgb1001001

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Hmmm...trying to remember what it was... Reply with quote

So the site crashed on Sunday -- and it looks like the last post from me was on Thursday -- but I'm nearly certain that I posted *something* on Friday -- but I have no idea what that was or what thread it was in...

Probably not worth worrying about Michael -- again, thanks for all the hard work on maintaining the site and getting it back to running again.

Kyle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum