Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conversion charts for BTU's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qbee01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Conversion charts for BTU's Reply with quote

You know that often you want to cook several things in the oven, but their recipes all call for different temperatures. A table that listed that x degrees at y time = z degrees at b time, would be very useful. I probably could spend a lot of time compiling such a table - but I'm a retired engineer, who worked in management for the latter part of my career, so it might be hard for me to remember all the formulas. So why don't you younger people develope this table, which would be very useful for all cooks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum