Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

opinions on gourmet standard cookware
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ERdept

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I read, the more I realize that the cookware of topic has its flaws, but is a good deal for the money.

But, I developed this philosophy. If this is what you like. And we are on this site because we not only like cooking and it's related tools.

And, since you'll be cooking and eating all your life.

Why not buy what you really want once? Buy once, cry once.

But once you have those pieces together items, which are a prize to me, I not only have them for life, and the item I really wanted, if money was not an issue, but I actually get to interact with them by using them daily.

I get the best stuff, and use it as the best tool, and enjy the usage.

Thus far I have Allclad and Mauviel. The Mauviel Professional line is all I buy and I absolutely and unequivocally love it and to use them. Upon usage I love them even more.

Metaphorically I look at it like this.......

When you have good tools, and don't do well, all you can blame is yourself then.

Kind of like a race car. If you don't have the best, you may not win the race. But was it you or the car?

But if you have the best car and lose, then you know it has to be you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum