Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business help in China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndoe1959

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Business help in China Reply with quote

I am new at this and I'd ask someone to help me with advice. I applied as recruiter manager at JobQueen, they promise to pay $87,000.00/year. I would like to know if they are for real and if they are how can I get quality sales reps in China. I didn't list the domain because promoting something is forbiden in most forums. So if you want to help me out please contact me direct at my email:

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my experience as a white expatriate in asian countries is: foreigner white guys get screwed LESS in biz deals than 2nd or 3 generation emigrant's kids who go back "home". Man, they see you coming from a mile away. With me, they have some sense of not wanting to portray their country as "bad". the asian-american guys don't get that benefit.
toosweet4u

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing business as an expat, eh? You better know the law in China first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum