Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Equipment & Gear: Soda-Club (SodaStream)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Former Fizz Cap User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Unbelievably Dangerous Product Reply with quote Delete this post

MikeSpike wrote:
Look at http://www.sodastreamalternative.com for the Soda Stick. You can get co2 for it in most cities in America - cheap, generic co2 bottles filled by most anyone.

Sorry Mr. Fizz, as a former fizz cap user (not yours) I can attest to the fact that the carbonation levels these caps deliver is nowhere near the same as a soda machine whether soda streams or a bar gun. Your website's comparisons are just not realistic, not to mention the obvious danger your product poses to inept consumers that assume their pet bottles are safe to repressurize over and over. Even soda stream has expiration dates on their bottles because the constant expansion and contraction cycles do in fact cause wear and tear which degrades the bottle.

The average consumer has no way to tell if their bottle is in any shape to be repressurized. I suppose that if they wear a safety helmet and goggles why they use your product then there's not much danger but I doubt any normal user would since you state they are so safe.

I hope nobody gets hurt by your contraptions, but more importantly I hope you carry sufficient liability insurance so the maimed party (which inevitably will happen) sues for compensation and reparations. If you don't carry the insurance, may God be with anyone that uses your products because they will need God's help in recovering the use of their potentially lost eyesight or even their very life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: