Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

website suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
engin1eer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: website suggestion Reply with quote

It would be helpful if you incorporated a ranking system whereby you, or the users could rank recipes. I just got finished making a batch of the peanut butter cookies in your test section and didn't read that you wouldn't recommend them until after I finishing throwing them in the oven. Silly me for not reading all the way through first, but some sort of ranking really would simplify things. Keep up the good work!
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of eventually adding a thumbs up and thumbs down sort of voting system... not sure if I want to require log in (tie that in with the forums system) or leave it open for internet voting...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum