Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe File: Ratatouille
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Real Talk Reply with quote

This has been my go-to ratatouille recipe for years by now. That's awesome, you're awesome, that is all.
helendavis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ishbel wrote:
Michael - I've never had mushrooms in ratouille- either here or in France - but it might be an interesting addition.

It is often served cold in Provence, and I like to do that, too.

Yeag, mushrooms are not in the cannon. But, to be honest, it might be a good option.

however, it's easy to mess the ratatouille, unlike something like a soup, although in a cartoon the guy managed to do just that and the rat was fixing it)))
Love this cartoon

By the way someone may have some interesting suggestions on a soup ? I'm currntly trying to recreate Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Soup from the recipe in the link, but it's not really my style. Maybe I'm doing something wrong
Marco117

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:24 am    Post subject: Vegetables sometimes need to be over cooked Reply with quote Delete this post

Follow the link below:

https://youtu.be/NGKJAgLF78c

If the link doesn’t work the video is called:

Over cooking vegetables on purpose.

The ratatouille recipe would benefit from the technique in this video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: