Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INSTAHOT PLATES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrb230

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: INSTAHOT PLATES Reply with quote

I have decided to call my invention InstaHot plate also since it gets hot in typically just one minute in the microwave, Since the plate gets hot very fast, retains the heat for a long time, and can be handled by the rim which does not get hot, I registered as Hotsmart(TM).
Negotiations are advanced to bring it to the market. I can personally assure to people who like cooking that they will love it.
My family and I use only my prototypes, we would never go back to cold plates anymore.
http://www.heatstoragedish.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Engineer Speak All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum