Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is this Useless Stuff?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Useless Stuff Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: What is this Useless Stuff? Reply with quote

Article Digest:
On a regular basis, I will attempt to take a moment to look at a question or topic that we might have thought of but never bothered to look up the answer to. Sometimes these topics are history related, scientific, or etymological. In any case, they are seemingly random, but interesting.

Also, my discussions will, in general, be brief.
gonpelaez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: new topics can not be posted rule Reply with quote

Why can't new topics not be posted?
GaryProtein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure, but you might need to be registered to post a new topic. . . . . ??????????????
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryProtein wrote:
I don't know for sure, but you might need to be registered to post a new topic. . . . . ??????????????

Actually, the reason is that new topics are only supposed to be created by a "blog" that I was trying to start. Since Cooking For Engineers was tied to these forums to handle commenting, I didn't want to build something completely new, so I just repurposed my existing code to utilize this forum. Unfortunately, I'm so busy, I can barely keep up with Cooking For Engineers, let alone the two other pet projects (Useless Stuff Everone Should Know and Travels - a travel blog) that I wanted to host on this server as well...

I'll have to think of a way to free up time so I can run all three sites...
gordman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, It's really useful to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Useless Stuff Comments Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: