Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matcha flovored truffles?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Experiments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chocolatea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Matcha flovored truffles? Reply with quote

I just want to ask for your opinions, regarding my plan.

I'm planning on making a truffle next weekend but instead of using traditional chocolate, I'm planning to use a matcha and mint flavored chocolate. I'm just curious if anyone of you have tried this?

By the way my favorite is macha that gave me idea to do this.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matcha lover here too. I tasted a Japanese matcha truffle with a bit of mint. It tasted good.

I cant access the link youve shared.
kaybur89

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not? It's just that the truffle will have modern, fresh notes. Sometimes additives are appropriate in a classic recipe, as long as they are reasonable. The ability to add a little chili to chocolate. But not with mint and match.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaybur89 wrote:
Why not? It's just that the truffle will have modern, fresh notes. Sometimes additives are appropriate in a classic recipe, as long as they are reasonable. The ability to add a little chili to chocolate. But not with mint and match.

So how was your truffle? I hope they are hit! Big smile Share more truffle recipes here Big smile
Lyceme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Matcha flovored truffles? Reply with quote

chocolatea wrote:
I just want to ask for your opinions, regarding my plan.

I'm planning on making a truffle next weekend but instead of using traditional chocolate, I'm planning to use a matcha and mint flavored chocolate. I'm just curious if anyone of you have tried this?

By the way my favorite is macha that gave me idea to do this.

Maybe the content was deleted. I can't access the link either.

I love matcha products. But I havent tried matcha truffles. I'm curious how it tastes.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, Matcha flavor is a good choice. It would benefit you in numerous ways like it is high in anti oxidants, can boost brain function and can even help you lose weight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Experiments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum