Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sugar Boxes for Wedding Favors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Sugar Boxes for Wedding Favors Reply with quote

Does anyone have a way to make the edible Sugar Boxes I saw on TV and web (Gail Watson Cakes)?
They use them as favors filled with Jordan almonds.

Thanks very much. Pat
kgb1001001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: I think you may be referring to sugar molding Reply with quote

An old cake-decorating trick: http://members.nuvox.net/~zt.proicer/cakepict/sugarmld.htm

Or visit nearly any craft store that sells Wilton supplies and sign up for a class on making them.
CATH

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: SUGAR BOXES Reply with quote

I don't know how to make the sugar boxes, but I did order them for my niece's shower from Gail Watson. She is VERY expensive! I paid about $200 for 50 boxes and she charged me $80.00 for shipping. They were very pretty, but never again! [/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Making sugar boxes Reply with quote

Using just about any mold (you can use a jello or candy mold) and the instructions from the wilton website you can do it
martin21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also going to attend a wedding in Dallas. I have heard that are most famous for weddings. Even it’s a First time I got a chance to attend a wedding there, I am very excited for it and already bought a blue color dress for the day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum