Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Features: Community Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooking For Engineers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: New Features: Community Forums Reply with quote

Article Digest:
Since I'm on a new server with lots of bells and whistles, I thought I'd take advantage of some of them.

I've started a community forum that can be accessed at http://www.cookingforengineers.com/forum.

There's are forums for bug, feature requests, recipe swapping, cooking tips, and just general discussion (food related and not).

by Michael Chu
todd vodka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fantastic site. I'm thrilled I happened upon it.

Todd Vodka
http://blithelywego.blogspot.com/
spokesinger

item #1: the person(s) who observed that traffic will decrease in a month or two are probably right on. Meanwhile, you're doing the right thing to try and keep up with demand. Good luck.
item #2: Great fun with food. Like your slant.
item #3: recipe presentation in tables ---> great idea. Many many moons ago, like 50 years, my mother bought a copy of "Joy of Cooking" (copyright and trademark i'm sure). That version also used an original method of handling recipes and ingredients that I loved. Ingredients were introduced as BOLD text in the directions, not listed first. Lovely methodology by me. I could quickly write a list if needed, but the sense of the workflow was maintained. Your table presentation is equally unique and interesting.
TLO

I know this is the last thing you need right about now, but site5.com has an unlimited bandwith plan for $8.95/month. I have had my commercial website there for years, and they are an excellent outfit.

Teresa
http://www.site5.com/shared/specials.php
cooknengr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post

I'll be damned, another engineer who cooks. Great site, very engineering.

www.cooknengr.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: