Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Features: Deals Blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooking For Engineers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: New Features: Deals Blog Reply with quote

Article Digest:
A week or so ago, I posted about some deals that I found on amazon.com on Wusthof knives. I received some mail asking me to continue to provide this sort of information when I spot what looks like a good deal. I didn't want to "clutter" up the main Cooking For Engineers webpage with temporary deal information, so I started a Deals Blog. I'll post kitchen and cooking related deals as I come across them. If you see a deal you want to pass along, you can e-mail me at deals@cookingforengineers.com.

Even though I'm planning to move away from the blog model of posting articles with Cooking For Engineers, I felt that a blog would an ideal method of posting deals at CfE - Deals because internet and store deals generally lose importance as time progresses and a blog inherently is time sensitive.

In the interest of full disclosure, I do surf amazon.com more and do get a percentage "kickback" when readers of this site go to amazon.com and order a product. I will try to put up deals at other sites as well, but I'll probably need help spotting them as I spend less time surfing these days and more time writing.

by Michael Chu
Scott DeWolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would check out Kershaw's Shun series. I have not found a better set of knives. Less honing and less sharpening needed.

SGLY
David

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: DealAce for engineers Reply with quote Delete this post

I'm an engineer as well and I know how we all need our gear for the coming year. I'm sure you've already heard of this but I'll post it anyway. For the best deals on all electronic gear you may want to check out http://www.dealace.com

Best of luck guys!
Cheers!
Big smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: