Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meat Rinfg Recipe(for non corpulence engineers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolCook

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Meat Rinfg Recipe(for non corpulence engineers) Reply with quote

Hello everybody Smile
For Mishel - firstly i have read how to send recipe on email, but then i found a link to this beautiful forum and decide to share my last work. Hope you like it.

So, if you are interested, you can also see other recipes in my blog and post comments and advices.

Ingredients:

1 kg. of minced meat (pork, mutton, chicken or mixed, on your choice or choice of your fridge Smile)
250 g. of white bread
a bottle of milk
2 chicken eggs
20 quail eggs
1 bunch of parsley
1 large onion bulb
1 carrot
3 garlic cloves
2 table-spoon of sunflower-seed oil
Salt, pepper.
1 list of the prepared puff test (approximately 250 g.)

Let's go, shake-shake

1. Bread is broken on slices and is soaked in milk, slightly wring it out and add in force meat. While bread is soaked - we hard-boil all quail eggs. Clean and cut in blender a carrot, an onion bulb and garlic.
[img]http://bp3.blogger.com/_FCVRhPmO7Yc/ReVFhOcoDWI/AAAAAAAAAMk/Oib3U193UmU/s400/step2.jpg [/img]
And fry on sunflower-seed oil

[img]http://bp2.blogger.com/_FCVRhPmO7Yc/ReVFc-coDVI/AAAAAAAAAMc/nez5m1WtUuo/s400/step3.jpg [/img]Give stuff to cool down and add it in force meat. In the meantime quail eggs are already cooked, pour them with cold water and shell them. parsley is cut in thick slices and together with both crude chicken eggs are sent in force meat. Salt, pepper.
And knead by hands.

The force meat is ready.
2. A sheet of parchment with the size equal with baking tray width is slightly greased by sunflower-seed oil and put the force meat in the form of a ring on it. On a ring quail eggs are spread, trying to allocate them in regular intervals.

Press them inside of force meat and level a surface

3. Unroll pastry on a table is sprinkled with flour and cut out bands from it, we stack them on a ring on identical distance from each other.

Cut out leafs of lengthened form from the stayed pastry

And stick them upon bands. We grease pastry and open sites of meat by crude chicken eggs vitelluses.

4. We put it bake in fire up to 200 C oven for 40 minutes. Cover a ring by a sheet of parchment - it prevent pastry from burn.

Also decorate on your taste.

Bon appetit!

Cheers!
CoolCook

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: There is something i forget :) Reply with quote

This recipe and others are there:
http://coolinaryexpert.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum