Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will the site ever have new articles?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpbp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Will the site ever have new articles? Reply with quote

Way back we got a new article twice a week,
then once a week, then once every two weeks.

Its been over 6 weeks - is the site basically
dead now?

And to still have a donate button, when there
are no updates - real classy. And not even
any announcement about why there are
no updates.

I guess that is typical for a (n-1)gineer.

And using all caps for the codes is
real retarded - is the software so
badly programmed to not figure out
upper/lower case - no lets make the
person do it rather than add another line
of code.

What a retarded way to do things.
Michael Chu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. I was wondering how long it would take before I had to answer to the public. Smile

I'm in the process of making some changes to Cooking For Engineers from the operations standpoint as well as working like crazy at a new startup. I promise you the site will have new articles eventually - but probably not in the next few weeks.

The donation button is still there because even if I'm not writing, there are still quite a few costs to running this operation.

I will announce the project that is keeping me away from writing for Cooking For Engineers when that project goes live... so stay tuned.

P.S. I tried to modify phpbb as little as possible - which is why the confirmation code is upper case only. Maybe in a couple weeks, I'll dig through the source code and make the change to upper and lower...
eltonyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey yoose.... cut the man some slack!

engineers have their priorities, and it can vary from this (where "this" is very unworthy), to that (where "that" is also very unworthy, but has mathmatical significance!).

"food" and cooking is somewhere in between!

mr. chu has something kewl going on... and going on it goes... as it does.... as it were?

the man (mr. chu) brought us the perfect cup of spiced cider, plus myriads of other delectables, that brings me humble.... and makes me pray....

"oh dear lord.... make mr. chu hurry"

sigh.

go mr chu..... GOooooooo!!!! Smile
Matt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't sweat the delays, big projects can be very distracting from fun stuff. I've gotten off track with cooking stuff, back on track, and fallen off yet again. Cooking will always be there when you get back Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Cooking For Engineers Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum