Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goat Ankle Sauce

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Special Needs

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Goat Ankle Sauce Reply with quote

Browsing through the charming knik knak shops on the quaint Shirley high street, i came across a book of recipes for mongolian herdsmen. In it was a rather tasty sounding "Goat Ankle Sauce" Imagine my delight!!

Alas, upon reading the recipe thoroughly, it became apparant that one needs 2 kilogrammes of Stoats testes to really make the dish.

Are they available wholesale, or does one need to employ the services of eastern eurpoean migrant workers to find this delicacy?
Sweet Piglet

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Goat Ankle Sauce Reply with quote

Special Needs wrote:
Browsing through the charming knik knak shops on the quaint Shirley high street, i came across a book of recipes for mongolian herdsmen. In it was a rather tasty sounding "Goat Ankle Sauce" Imagine my delight!!

Alas, upon reading the recipe thoroughly, it became apparant that one needs 2 kilogrammes of Stoats testes to really make the dish.

Are they available wholesale, or does one need to employ the services of eastern eurpoean migrant workers to find this delicacy?

They are available! I tracked some down when I was making Badger's Cock Soup. They were delicious in place of croutons.

You can get them here:

www.youshouldallbeeatingsexualorgans.net
JohnnyFartPants

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very interesting thread. I have been making sauces from many things for many years. I can't help you on your particular sauce Special Needs, but I can offer you a tasty alternative.

I use two parts goat knacker paste to three parts diced badger spleen. Then, fry it off in a pan until it looks really wank. After this, simply take a dump in it and you have the background flavour for all american foods.
Saintplums

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyFartPants wrote:
A very interesting thread. I have been making sauces from many things for many years. I can't help you on your particular sauce Special Needs, but I can offer you a tasty alternative.

I use two parts goat knacker paste to three parts diced badger spleen. Then, fry it off in a pan until it looks really wank. After this, simply take a dump in it and you have the background flavour for all american foods.

Not sure it has enough calories to qualify as a TRUE American Dish..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Jokes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum