Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

recipe for ice cream (in a bag)?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skeebot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: recipe for ice cream (in a bag)? Reply with quote

Hi! I've found multiple recipes for ice cream in a bag, which is very tempting for this huge ice cream fan, and I'm planning to grab one and try it out. I'd love to see your site do something with ice cream - your explanations are great, and maybe you could make it clear what's going on with the milk, ice, and rock salt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ice cream (in a bag)?

yep you have met my EX.....
She chew your ears off to ?????:?
Panacea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Ice Cream In A Bag - Word of Caution Reply with quote

Maybe needless, as I may be the only moron to ever have done this.......BUT...... when you try this method of ice cream making, be very sure that NO salt gets into the mixture in the bag.
Salt melts ice........

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum