Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking recipe for grilled turkey breast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brenda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Seeking recipe for grilled turkey breast Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been searching, without luck, for a lost recipe, and hope that someone can help me find this wonderful, yet simple preparation for grilled turkey breast. It was for a whole turkey breast (bone-in), wrapped in a foil packet with some raspberry vinegar and chopped shallots, and grilled. The flavor was divine, and the recipe produced a marvelously juicy turkey breast. I thought it was in a Sunset barbecue cookbook, but the team at Sunset couldn't find it for me. Does anyone know of a similar recipe? Thanks so much, in advance!!
kgb1001001

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Recipe for Raspberry turkey breasts Reply with quote

http://fooddownunder.com/cgi-bin/recipe.cgi?r=123109

Google is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
Brenda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: thank you!!! Reply with quote

To the person who kindly posted a response - a million thanks for finding this & posting it for me!!! I can't wait to make this recipe again. Best wishes to you, and happy cooking!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum