Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COVID anxiety

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:56 am    Post subject: COVID anxiety Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Would like to ask how did you cope up during this pandemic? Social gatherings is limited, dining and shopping is limited too. I do understand this because I read that workers are more likely to report symptoms of anxiety or depressive disorder and they are prone to suicidal thoughts during this pandemic. What's stressing me is despite of restricted orders, we still got new covid variants like Delta which is more dangerous. I'm mentally stressed about this and I need someone to clear my thoughts..
Dilbert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you and yourself have already had this discussion.
http://www.cookingforengineers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4437
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that was more of feeling anxious due to Covid. While this thread is more of the reports that are circulating. Yeah, it may have a similar line of the topic.

So should it be merged?
SmartShabby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try not to worry on what's happening. If you and your loved ones are not severely sick or experiencing dire financial hardship during this pandemic, be grateful. Once this crisis has passed, perhaps we will all appreciate what we take for granted.
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a co-morbidity at home. This is one reason why I'm afraid of getting COVID as I may spread it at home unknowingly and will put them in risk. I hope will be able to achieve this herd immunity..
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are your thoughts about children being vaccinated? Now, I understand why parents are more stressed than anyone. Putting the lives of their children in the hands of vaccines which are not fully studied.
energyman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID anxiety Reply with quote

For the record it isn't more dangerous, it's more transmissable
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum