Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Food treats for Spring Season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:35 pm    Post subject: Food treats for Spring Season Reply with quote

Hello Smile

I am making a list of food treats that are in for the Spring Season. I wanted to have like 8-9 food on the menu.

Initially, I have:
Herby Spring Chicken
Pasta Primavera
Salmon with roast Asparagus

I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!
SmartShabby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good one!

Try searching which food is in season then create or recreate your recipes. Then share it here. I would love to try those Smile
sensiblewall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmartShabby wrote:
That's a good one!

Try searching which food is in season then create or recreate your recipes. Then share it here. I would love to try those Smile

Hey @SmartShabby, thanks for your comment. I thought I will be talking to myself hahaha.

Well what I have searched so far is this https://www.thedailymeal.com/cook/spring-foods-in-season

What do you think?
Lyceme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensiblewall wrote:
SmartShabby wrote:
That's a good one!

Hey @SmartShabby, thanks for your comment. I thought I will be talking to myself hahaha.

Well what I have searched so far is this https://www.thedailymeal.com/cook/spring-foods-in-season

What do you think?

I just checked that link and only now that I have found out that there are a lot of food - veggies, fruits, herbs that I haven't seen, haven't tasted and haven't known. Geez!

Thank you dude for sharing-addiltional knowledge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum