Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to cook meat tender and juicy - 5 life hacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Weber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: How to cook meat tender and juicy - 5 life hacks Reply with quote

I like meat very much so not to waste all my money at restraunts I have learned about meat everything and I am very good at meat cooking. So I woukd like to share my knowledge with you.
How to cook meat tender and juicy - 5 life hacks
1. Mustard marinating
It is enough to just coat the meat with mustard and leave for at least half an hour. However, in this, and in other cases, the longer the meat is pickled, the softer it will be.

2. Soaking in mineral water
For these purposes, it is best to use healing, proven mineral water, such as Borjomi or Essentuki. This method is used by experienced cooks; he never failed them.

3. Marinating in vinegar
This is a well-known trick. Acid helps break down connective fibers, making the meat softer. You can take any vinegar: wine, apple, balsamic and others.

4. Marinating with sour fruit juice
It is very good to use pineapple, lemon or pomegranate juice for a meat softener. Pour pieces of meat with freshly squeezed juice and leave to marinate.

5. Marinating with the use of alcoholic and low alcohol drinks
To give the meat softness, you can use red and white dry wine, vodka and even beer. When adding alcohol, do not be afraid that it will be redundant, it will disappear during the preparation process. In wine, the meat is soaked, vodka is added directly when cooking a meat dish (do not overdo it, add 30-50 grams, this is enough), beer is perfect for stewing meat in a large piece.
SmartShabby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I gotta try this. Didn't know about the mineral water and mustard. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum