Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe File: Campbell's Green Bean Casserole
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellebelle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 am    Post subject: Green bean casserole Reply with quote

I like the taste of French style green beans in comparison to just regular cut green beans. So I always use that in my recipe instead Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: shrimp soup Reply with quote

Campbell's used to make Frozen Cream of Mushroom soup when I was a kid. ( 50's and 60's) It had whole about i inch shrimp and was very good! Todays type- not so tasty!
Jim Cooley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FROZEN Cream of Mushroom?

I vaguely remember the Cream of Shrimp. I liked that.
Crystal Jenkins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Green Bean Cassarole Reply with quote

I add a teaspoon of soy sauce to mine and leave out the onions till the end. Never any leftovers at my house.[/b]
MammaBearOf2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Instead of... Reply with quote Delete this post

I'm not to fond of mushrooms, so I use cream of chicken. It's soooo good and this year we are going to add bacon and cheese! Yumm can't wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: