Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tradisional FOOD from your country

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wah24laku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Tradisional FOOD from your country Reply with quote

I like traditional food, italian, korean, chinese, japanese, but I like the most is the Indonesian food, because I was born in Indonesia, a lot of food that was spicy but it fits in the mouth, but the best in my opinion is pork roll, if you come kebali visit, I recommend pork roll, which was burned pork, blended with traditional spices, very good. good luck
hydroxycut123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: I love traditional food Reply with quote

I love food and dishes from different countries. It makes me feel that trough eating traditional food your can understand the country itself.
fayebryant00

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: filipino foods Reply with quote

i am a filipino and naturally i would love filipino foods. the good thing about filipino foods is that it has several varieties - from sweet and sour to hot and spicy foods. and filipino food wouldnt be complete without the traditional dried fish and Balot! have you eaten balot?
Jim Cooley

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: filipino foods Reply with quote

fayebryant00 wrote:
have you eaten balot?

No, but I know a vice president who has! Chad and chips, I think he used to call it...
tommiebowers410

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: filipino foods Reply with quote

fayebryant00 wrote:
have you eaten balot?

Hell yeah for Balot. When I visited the Philippines two months ago, I got a taste of it. It is very delicious indeed. Balot is so much better than gourmet meals from my country.
KaryMills

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do agree with @tommiebowers410 that, Balot is really awesome. I started loving it hehe. I tried several times to cook it at home but failed Sad Can you please recommend me a easy tips to make it perfectly ? Thanks
counter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm Italian and I love italian traditional food.I like indian and mexican food too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Favorite Foods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum