Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recipe File: Limeade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt.1977

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: This Limeade concentrate rocks! Reply with quote

Great limeade, just made summer brew using 12oz of this concentrate with 12oz of vodka and 4 light beers! Out of this world good on a hot day by the pool. Like another poster said, works great with splenda instead of sugar too!
Allan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Great Solution for a Hot Day Reply with quote

It´s 109 outside and I´ve made a batch of the limeade.
WOW! After I finish this batch I´m headed to pickup some additional lines, ginger, and Sonic ice... gotta get ready for the weekend! Thanks to everyone who increased my knowledge of one of the original "homemade" brews! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Vanilla & Limeade Reply with quote

Someone in an earlier post mentioinsed adding a splash of Vanilla to the mix. I used the Torani Sugar Free French Vanilla syrup that is normally7 added as a flavoring to coffee, etc. DELICIOUS and no extra calories. Smile
guest in California

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: limeade Reply with quote Delete this post

I took an herb class and the teacher made Agua Fresca. Very refreshing and beautiful green. Limes, sugar, water, parsley. Any one know the proportions - or anything else to add.
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Comments Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: