Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Spice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kblimmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Great Spice Reply with quote

Just wanted to let everyone know that a great spice to use on most dishes is tumeric. I put tumeric and pepper in a bottle together and take with me in my purse and use it on foods when I go out to eat. It is why people in India have a very low rate of cancer. Try it, it doesn't taste bad and every little bit helps.
junkhead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tumeric is an awesome spice. spanish rice and bean with tumeric is awesome. usually I don't put it too much as it yellows almost everything even with a small amount. so many spices so little time
clembloom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

junkhead wrote:
tumeric is an awesome spice. spanish rice and bean with tumeric is awesome. usually I don't put it too much as it yellows almost everything even with a small amount. so many spices so little time

Yeah, really awesome Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> General Food Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum