Cooking For Engineers Forum Index Cooking For Engineers
Analytical cooking discussed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Layered Peanut Butter Dessert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
katiepecbvda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Layered Peanut Butter Dessert Reply with quote

1 c. flour
1/2 c. butter
1 c. dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. powdered sugar
2 c. Cool Whip
2 pkgs. butterscotch instant pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. milk

Mix first three ingredients together. Press in 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool. Cream together cream cheese and peanut butter. Add 1 cup powdered sugar and Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust.

Mix together pudding, vanilla and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread on top of other layer. Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
markwellman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: My Slight Variation Reply with quote

What a delectable looking desert.

I made something similar quite a few years ago, however, I incorporated a small can of condensed milk and folded it into fresh whipping cream. I placed it in pie plates and used a crust made of Rice Krispies in melted chocolate.

Excellent as well!

Mark
tntwilliams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: RE: Layered Peanut Butter Dessert Reply with quote

This sounds like an excellent dessert. I love anything peanut butter and I am anxious to try out this recipe. I will save this for a future date. I will let you know how it turns out! Thanks for the post.
Jim Cooley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG! This up there with "Dump Cake" on the list of desserts I'd eat, make, and enjoy, but can't bring myself to cook/assemble.

It's just so ridiculously decadent I might have to try it -- some day. When I get approval from my cardiologist...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cooking For Engineers Forum Index -> Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum